Computational Linguistics Analyst
Who we are
Our international company sells content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. We aim to create the next generation of linguistic support for our clients. Using advanced technology combined with human expertise, we make great content and every-thing related to it simple and affordable for everyone, no matter where they are in the world.
Much like a family of beavers, we take care of our own and work diligently for our clients. So could you!
Who you are
Are you an analytical person with high- level math skills? When we give you a text, you can see data points in it. When we give a hundred texts you automatically develop a strategy in your mind on how to aggregate the results.
We’re looking for someone who’s avid about applying their linguistic expertise to solve exciting problems and reach astounding results in the fields of Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
We are developing a tool that helps content writers create better texts. This way, we want to improve the quality of content that you can find in the internet. Do you want to be a part of this?
Responsibilities of this role
- Research and identify new data to help code and train machine translation models.
- Work with software engineers to ensure the code is written to in accordance to your insights.
- Use Natural Language Processing to develop criteria for language understanding and interpretation, and its connection to Artificial Intelligence.
- Offer linguistic analysis of biases in text analysis.
- Provide with theoretical and practical insights to the development of NLU abilities.
- Execute syntactic / semantic analysis to help the development of solutions for machine learning (ML) and/or natural language (NL) features.
- Developing and operating statistical modeling practices, like deep learning, optimization, and other ML techniques.
If you are a sociable, ambitious and open person who is looking for a place to implement their crazy ideas, wants to work remotely and have if you feel connected to the description above, you’re doing good!
- A graduate degree in Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, or similar.
- Has experience with Machine Learning in academia or industry.
- Mandatory experience with Python. Experience in language R and ML libraries, tools for natural language processing, are nice to have.
- Statistics knowledge.
- Capacity to transform complex linguistic data requirements into concise, clear instructions for IT Team.
- You are fluent in English, with a C1 – C2 level Proficiency speaking and writing ability.
As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that for anyone who joins our family is too!
- Remote work – We don’t mind where you are, as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill and experience.
- Flexible hours – Night owl or early bird, weekdays or weekends, it’s up to you, as long as we the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate!
- Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!