Who we are
Our international company sells content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. We aim to create the next generation of linguistic support for our clients. Using advanced technology combined with human expertise, we make great content and everything related to it simple and affordable for everyone, no matter where they are in the world.
Much like a family of beavers, we take care of our own and work diligently for our clients. So could you!
We are looking to add a sales manager to our beaver family! That means you will be an essential part of The Happy Beavers, in charge of growing our family in the best possible way – by finding the right clients to grow our colony. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
You will be working through the whole sales process from cold and warm outreach over managing the contact with the client until closing and making sure they stay happy throughout their whole cooperation with us. Specifically, these could be your tasks:
- Cold and warm outreach to interesting leads
- Negotiating contract terms and prices
- Consulting clients to understand their needs
- Optimizing sales KPIs of the whole company
- You have proven success in sales of digital services and/or products to corporate clients, especially in SaaS or digital marketing. We will not consider applications without prior suitable experience.
- You are comfortable working remotely
- You have decent knowledge in online marketing strategies. This will be tested during the interview process.
- You have an excellent university degree in something business-related
- You are a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- You are a charismatic and analytical, numbers-focused person at the same time
- You have a high level of energy
- You are fluent in English + any additional languages as a bonus!
As our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that for anyone who joins our family is too!
- Remote work – We don’t mind where you are, as long as you’re happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill and experience.
- Flexible hours – Night owl or early bird, weekdays or weekends, it’s up to you, as long as we the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate! Also, you would need to respect the working hours of the potential clients you contact.
- Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!